Thursday, November 1, 2007

Moving on...

Well, I'm not 100% thrilled with the Tangled Yoke Cardigan, but I'm much happier with it now that it has been blocked again:

It fits a better and, while the button bands don't lie completely flat, I can live with it as shown here in the ubiquitously bad bathroom mirror shot, slapped on over pjs:


I'm still going to re-do it. I really enjoyed the pattern and I love Rowan Felted Tweed (I've got lots in the stash). I just have to be honest with myself: I don't like making cardigans and I should just not do them! I'm going to attempt the henley version on The Rainey Sisters as noted below in a very divine ginger color.

I think I'll give it a whirl in the new year, after I finish the two projects I'm working on now and after I take a little mental health break from the pattern :-)




No comments: