Sunday, November 4, 2007

Accentuate the positive

In light of our recent feline health crises, the lack of a working camera (mistaken as a cat toy with the result of the lens getting banged out of alignment), and a nasty case of the mean reds this morning, I thought it best to list out the things for which I am happy:

1. The time change is finally here. I will save ripping on Bushie for enacting the stupid legislation which delays "fall back" (aren't there more important issues than this?) and just be grateful that it is here at last. I love me that extra hour of weekend, no matter how I get it.

2. This weekend was the first in over two months that I
a) didn't have to work and
b) didn't have to teach

3. There are flurries in the forecast





4. The Colts/Patriots game begins shortly. I love the Colts and the Pats are a close second. I want them both to win. I'll hope for a tie.

5. There are flurries in the forecast. Sorry, but I'm really happy about that.

6. It's just early afternoon, and most of my lunch for tomorrow is packed up already (I HATE packing up my lunch for the next day).

7. Today's the first day chilly enough to wear my favorite cuddly at-home outfit: what is now an absolutely huge loden corduroy dress from J Jill. It's so big now it's just downright silly, but I can't bring myself to donate it.

8. There are flurries in the forecast and the time change. Well, at least I combined them this time.

9. Washington seems to be finally making an improvement.

10. I do indeed have a thoughtful husband.

No comments: