Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sticking a fork in Jack

'cause he's done:

Here it is, post-blocking, in all of its wooly, cozy and cuddly gooodness. It's just what I wanted it to be - just a big ol' comfy cable sweater to replace the ones I made years ago that are now way too big for me.


With the sun a-shining today, I was also able to get a halfway decent photo of the main cable pattern:


I think, too, that with the slightly sketchy weather forecast this week, Jack will even be able to make his official debut yet this year - perhaps even tomorrow.

Onward full force to the spring sweater queue which is still a little out of control but I'm trying very, very hard to maintain all of my knitting energy on Sweet William. The poor thing won't get knit all by itself and if I start other projects...well, it just doesn't help! With lots of NCAA tourney action today (yeah, Badgers!!), I should be happily knitting away all day. Bliss.

2 comments:

Kris said...

At least it did't snow yet on Easter...

Jack is lovely. Enjoy wearing it in the temperate weather we are finally having!

Anonymous said...

Very nice :) Hope to see it in person!